STUDIO ETIQUETTE & POLICIES
Prices do not include gratuity.
Vancouver services are charged current sale tax rate at time of service.
We now require all new clients to provide a valid debit/credit card at time of booking.
Our policies are to help ensure that paying clients are booking, thank you.
· Face Envy does not have a receptionist and appreciates your patience for returning phone calls, emails and text messages.
Sarah does not answer the phone when working with clients or during non-business hours. This is why Face Envy offers
on-line booking for everyone's convenience: https://face-envy.as.me/
· Face Envy is appointment based; walk-ins generally cannot be accommodated.
· If arriving late, Sarah will do her best to accommodate you but please note that it will take away from your fully scheduled time.
· Deposits/Booking Fees are non-refundable and non transferable. If you need to cancel an appointment, please do so within the allotted cancelation period, outlined below, so we can apply your deposit to that appointment; we will not apply deposits beyond that time: if you reschedule more than 1x, you will be required to pay a new non-refundable/non transferable booking fee.
Cancellations / Rescheduling / Missed Appointments
CANCELLATIONS/RESCHEDLING NEED BE DONE VIA PHONE, I DO NOT ACCEPT EMAILS OR MESSAGES VIA SOCIAL MEDIA.
YOU MUST CALL OR TEXT.
24hr cancellation / rescheduling notice is required for all non-PMU appointments or you will be charged a nonrefundable cancellation fee as follow:
~ 100% of your scheduled appointment will be charged to card on file with less than 24hrs notice; this includes No-Shows.
You will also be required to pay a deposit for future appointments.
72hr cancellation / rescheduling notice is required for ALL PMU appointments or you will be charged a nonrefundable cancellation fee as follow:
~ 50% of your scheduled appointment within 72hrs of appointment
~ 100% of your scheduled appointment will be charged to card on file with less than 72hrs notice; this includes No-Shows. You will also be required to pay a deposit for future appointments.
No-shows: 10min.+ late without contacting us via phone, you will be considered a No-Show. You will be charged a nonrefundable cancellation fee of 100% of your scheduled appointment and will also be required to pre-pay for future appointments.
· Please let us know if you are running late! If you are 10min late and have not contacted us, we assume you are a No-Show and No-Show policy will apply.
· Please remember that Sarah will of course do her best to accommodate your late arrival but it will shorten your regular treatment time; your appointment does not start whenever you arrive: it begins and ends as scheduled.
· Face Envy firmly believes in the value of time and makes a conscience effort to be on time and available for your needs, and we ask that your please extend the same kindness.
Children/Pets/Additional Company Policy
We ask that children, pets and additional company (unless you are bringing an interpreter) please be left at home; we do have a waiting room for older children or adults who need to wait for you during your appointment but they will not be allowed to hangout in the service area, thank you.