STUDIO ETIQUETTE & POLICIES
Prices do not include gratuity.
Vancouver services are charged current sale tax rate at time of service.
We now require all new clients to provide a valid debit/credit card at time of booking.
Our policies are to help ensure that paying clients are booking, thank you.
· Face Envy does not have a receptionist and appreciates your patience for returning phone calls, emails and text messages.
Sarah does not answer the phone when working with clients or during non-business hours. This is why Face Envy offers
on-line booking for everyone's convenience: https://face-envy.as.me/
· Face Envy is appointment based; walk-ins generally cannot be accommodated as Sarah is the one and only esthetician onsite. If you are in the area, please call ahead to see if we can fit you in and will do our very best.
· If you are a new client, please arrive a few minutes before your appointment to fill out paperwork.
· If arriving late, Sarah will do her best to accommodate you but please note that it will take away from your fully scheduled time.
· Deposits/Booking Fees are non-refundable and non transferable. If you need to cancel an appointment, please reschedule within the same week so we can apply your deposit to that appointment; we will not apply deposits beyond that time. Additionally, if you reschedule more than 1x, you will be required to pay a new non-refundable/non transferable booking fee.
Cancellations / Missed Appointments
24hr cancellation notice is required for all non-PMU appointments or you will be charged a nonrefundable cancellation fee as follow:
~ 50% of your scheduled appointment within 24hrs of your appointment
~ 100% of your scheduled appointment will be charged to card on file with less than 24hrs notice; this includes No-Shows.
You will also be required to pay a deposit for future appointments.
72hr cancellation notice is required for ALL PMU appointments or you will be charged a nonrefundable cancellation fee as follow:
~ 50% of your scheduled appointment within 72hrs of appointment
~ 100% of your scheduled appointment will be charged to card on file with less than 72hrs notice; this includes No-Shows. You will also be required to pay a deposit for future appointments.
No-shows: 10min.+ late without contacting us via phone, you will be considered a No-Show. You will be charged a nonrefundable cancellation fee of 100% of your scheduled appointment and will also be required to pay a deposit for future appointments.
· Please let us know if you are running late! If you are 10min late and have not contacted us, Face Envy assumes you are a No-Show and No-Show policy will apply.
· Please remember that Sarah will of course do her best to accommodate your late arrival but it may shorten your regular treatment time; your appointment does not start whenever you arrive: it begins and ends as scheduled.
· Face Envy firmly believes in the value of time and makes a conscience effort to be on time and available for your needs,
Face Envy asks that your please extend the same kindness.
Children/Pets/Additional Company Policy
We ask that children, pets and additional company (unless you are bringing an interpreter) please be left at home or Sarah will not be able to honor your appointment, thank you.