My luscious, golden-honey colored beauty Elixir is an effective, lightweight moisturizer that has numerous applications and a powerhouse of skin nourishing ingredients. Packed with anti-aging and antioxidant properties, Face Envy Elixir is suitable for all skin types, simply use less or more depending on your needs. If you desire a complexion that looks (and feels) more supple and youthful, this is a must have. 10+ uses in one bottle! A light oil perfect for all skin types, including oily, acne prone, and senstive skin.
Ingredients: Organic, cold-pressed, unrefined: Rosa Rubiginosa (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Red Raspberry) Seed Oil, Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, non GMO Vitamin E Oil, and Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil.
Benefits Of Our Ingredients:
Rosehip Seed Oil: comprised of 77% essential fatty acids (EFAs)* and is it is considered a “dry” oil, meaning that it soaks into the skin easily, and does not leave a greasy residue. It’s rich in
vitamin C, and vitamin A, has regenerative properties and also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and stretch marks.
Raspberry Seed Oil: also considered a dry oil and is well known for its potent anti-inflammatory benefits. It contains very high levels of vitamin E and vitamin A, and is rich in essential fatty acids. Raspberry seed oil also has natural sunscreen qualities, anti-aging, and regenerative properties.
Meadowfoam Seed Oil: provides excellent emollience without being overly greasy or unctuous, and is also considered a dry oil because it quickly absorbs into the skin. Meadowfoam seed oil is derived from the seeds of commercial meadowfoam (Limnanthes alba) fields in Oregon’s Willamette Valley. It has 97% EFAs with exceptional oxidative stability and closely resembles human sebum.
Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant that also acts as a natural preservative.
Sweet Orange Oil: considered an essential oil. It is a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory which makes it an ideal ingredient for skin care. It has been shown to increase the ability to absorb vitamin C, aid in collagen production, increase blood flow to the skin, all of which are essential for anti-aging and skin health. Known to smooth wrinkles and fine lines with extended use.
*Research has shown EFAs to play an important role in proper skin barrier function and anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant activity. EFAs are necessary for proper skin function and topical EFAs have been shown to improve the structure and function of cell membranes and improve skin barrier function.
How to Use Our Elixir:
- Use as a daily moisturizer. Add 2+ drops to the palm of your hand, rub hands together and gently press into skin on face and neck. Can be used alone or under your regular moisturizer. Apply to dry, clean skin after toning.
- Use as a nighttime moisturizer. Add 3+ drops to the palm of your hand, rub hands together and gently press/tap into skin on face and neck. Apply to your dry, clean face and neck after toning.
- Use as a lip treatment. Dry, cracked, and chapped lips will love this! Place 1+ drop on fingertip (or directly onto lips) and massage over lips.
- Makes a great conditioning lip primer for liquid matte lipsticks too; allow to absorb before applying lipstick, or blot with tissue.
- Use as an eye serum. Gently pat 1+ drops around and under eye area using fingertips.
- Use as a hydrating primer before foundation.
- Mix with foundation for extra hydration and/or you lighten full coverage foundations. Mix 1-4 drops with the amount of foundation you wish to apply.
- Mix with concealer and contour. For those of us with dry under eyes/nose, etc, apply concealer under area, followed by cream contour. Apply 1+ drops to a damp beauty sponge and blend with gentle patting motions. Can use other makeup applicators.
- Use with makeup brushes and blenders. Apply 1+ drops on a damp beauty sponge (or a kabuki/oval/etc. foundation brush) to help blend in your foundation for a smooth, supple and dewy finish.
- Freshen up dry makeup. If your makeup is looking and feeling dry after application, use application steps above for “use as a daily moisturizer”. Using less is more as you want to avoid taking makeup off or moving it. Use gentle patting/pressing techniques, no rubbing.
- Nourish rough elbows and heels. Rub a couple drops into areas needing moisture and softening.
*Suggested drops to use are only a recommendation; you may find you need more or less as everyone has different skin care needs.
Keep elixir in a cool dry area, away from direct sunlight. Keep lid tightly on when not in use.
Depending on the conditions you keep your elixir in, best used within 6 months. Can be stored in refrigerator.
Vegan and cruelty-free. Tested on willing adult humans.
External Use Only. Discontinue if irritation occurs.